6 Replies to “Online Casino Malaysia Hotel Statistics | 54m0 Base Pattern in baccarat casinos don't want you to know!”

  1. I believe you. its a 98 percent probability. The 2 percent is losing probality…. the solution to correct this is thru proper progression. Attack progression and Recovery progression. Wait until you lose bet at only 10 dollars. After having a lose on attack the next is recovery thats the time to bet big 100 dollars to recover. I believe in pattern betting. This is the deadliest strategy for even bet.

Leave a Reply

Your e-mail address will not be published. Required fields are marked *